Accessing variable with space

Hi,

I got a tricky doubt in my mind. How can we access a dynamic variable with
space?

$arr = array('Name' => 'Krishna', 'Date of Registration' => '23 March
08');
extract ($arr);

Suppose if I want to access Name, I access it via $Name, Now how can I
access Date of registration value? Are there any alternative ways to get
this done. Remember that the key name cannot change and will contain a
space.

Is there any way to know what variables are created at an instance of the
program execution?

Regards,
Manda Krishna Srikanth
http://www.krishnasrikanth.com