Re: Feedback form problem........

from what i can see your code is correct and $from
should be able to pick up the name of the person
assigned in the $txtname variable, however one thing i
noticed is there is a semicolon missing in
$from = $txtname

add the semicolon and see if that makes any difference
OR use $from = $_POST['txtname'];

--- Hitesh <php@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
>                 I am new to PHP with just one month
> experience. I am facing
> a problem with my feedback FORM PHP SCRIPT.

> <?php
>

> $txtname = $_POST['txtname'];
>
> $txtemail = $_POST['txtemail'];
>
> $txttel = $_POST['txttel'];
>
> $txtcity = $_POST['txtcity'];
>
> $txtselect = $_POST['txtselect'];
>
> $txtcomments = $_POST['txtcomments'];
>

> $subject = $txtselect;
>
> $from = $txtname
>

> $notes = stripcslashes($notes);
>

> $message = "From: $txtname ($txtemail)\n
>
> Tel No: $txttel \n
>
> City: $txtcity \n
>
> Type: $txtselect \n
>
> Comments: $txtcomments \n";
>

> mail("email@xxxxxxxxxxxx", $subject, $message,
> $from);
>

> ?>

> Now the script is working fine, the only thing I
> want is that when I receive
> the email, The FROM section in my Email Inbox should
> show the name of the
> sender , that is 'txtname'
>

> Please tell me where am I wrong.
>

> Thanks a lot in advance.