Can any PHP Expert find a solution for this task.

Hello Team PHP Members,

            A Task for all,

                                  Create a Text Area using HTML and store PHP Program in that Text area through any variable. Finally store the variable to mysql database to a single field name "program" of table name "package".

if want to view field name "Program" in Mysql. Ouput should be PHP Program in displayed on the screen.

Example:
Screen Display & Mysql Display when click browse.
Program:
  <?php
include '../Include/config.php';
if(isset($_POST['Submit']) )
{
$topic = $_POST["topic"];
$concept = $_POST["concept"];
$description = $_POST["description"];
$syntax = $_POST["syntax"];
$example = $_POST["example"];
$output = $_POST["output"];
$reference = $_POST["reference"];
$note = $_POST["note"];
$nm = "babu";
$ldate=date("Y-m-d H:i:s",time());
$ltime=date("Y-m-d H:i:s",time());
$sql = "INSERT INTO book (topic, concept, description, syntax,example,output,reference,note,status,user,ldate,ltime)
    VALUES ('$topic','$concept','$description','$syntax','$example','$output','$reference','$note','1','$nm','$ldate','$ltime')";
$result = mysql_query($sql);
echo "One Record added Sucessfully";
}
else
{
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM book");
$id=mysql_num_rows($result);
$id=$id+1;
echo $id;
}
?>

Can any PHP Expert find a solution for this task.

Babu.S M.Sc (Software Engineering).,M.C.P.,

R&D Engineer
Alaap Advanced Telecommunication P Ltd, Bangalore.
+91 97404 00636