  From: Krishna Srikanth
  To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 5:55 PM
  Subject: Re:  php5 and global variables

  Hi,

  I can understand your frustration. I thought to say something good and
  useful. But it is ok if it is not acceptable.

  Any way, create a php.ini file in the directory where you need
  register_globals turned on then add:

  register_globals=on

  Regards,
  Manda Krishna Srikanth
  http://www.krishnasrikanth.com

  php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/26/2008 05:36:08 PM:

  > Why you all are distracting from the main issue.
  >
  > its my headache what i do with global variables or not. IF you donot
  > know than plz donot respond.
  >
  > Regards,
  >
  > Tarun

  and any attachments. Thank you