Re: php5 and global variables

Hi,

This need not be true. I have seen many flaws in software engineers'
designs who don't follow any design styles. I am not a software engineer,
but i follow some standards. I verified them against the "experienced
programmers" programming styles checklist and majority of them match.

If we could have some web links about programming styles and standards,
and make them available for newbies, I think it improves the reputation.
Instead of starting to design badly, they can learn in a clean way and can
develop professionally.

Regards,
Manda Krishna Srikanth
http://www.krishnasrikanth.com

php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/26/2008 01:31:26 PM:

> Those who study software engineering will be
> professional programmers no matter what language they
> use.
and any attachments. Thank you