RE: fire a script automatic

Ok I found it, but now how can I do that, that command run my script?

From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of abhishek jain
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:49 pm
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  fire a script automatic

Hi Jean,
If i am not wrong cpanel has the functionality to set a cronjob / cron /
crontab , pl search the manual of cpanel, it has this facility
definately(unless disabled).
PHP cannot start one of its script automatically unless you install a php
application as a daemon .
Pl. get back in case of any doubt.
--
Regards,