Re: prevent copy image

But once the page is loaded then you can do File->save as and then look
in the directory where your browser has saved the images.

So watermarking is probably the only way to be safe.

Justin / Getafixx
I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely
remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. - V

Download Getafixx's latest electronica mix - Hypnopompic State
http://www.getafixx.com/music/mixes/hypnopompic_state/
more mixes at http://www.getafixx.com/music/mixes/