Re: prevent copy image

There is not safety way. You can make the job a litle more hard, but
very far of block.

My suggest is you to use a flash page with some inteligence to receive
the images on demand from a directory. If the images are not into the
swf file received the user will not get then make a reverse enginer
into the swf file.

The user still can sniffer his own connection and get the image
received. You can use the PHP into server side to send the image slice
in the exactly zoom and square needed what will make the job of get
the full image into the full size more hard.

To devel best solutions you will need to use some kind of encryption
and keys. You can send the key of encryption into the swf, but this
way is easily breakable. Send a different key by request into the
cookie for example will require a lot more work to the user who is
trying to get the images to himself. In my opinion, the more complex
and hard to break solution is use swf into client side with slices and
zoom on demand and encryption using a key who be a result of some
operation with the actual existent key and the new received into
cookie who change every request.

But it is important do you understand that: still in this way is
possible with some time, knowledge and dedication access that images,
and make robots to do it. But using all this resources this invasion
possibility is very more complex and so improbable.

Um resume:
* SWF client side who access the images on demand and NOT keep then into file
* Send the image resized and sliced considered the zoom / area request
by the viewer. This give a lote more work to get the full image into
full size, without be a problem to your regular site user. By the
wall, this make the use of bandwith more fast and inteligent. (
Example: google earth )
* To encrypt the messages with complex keys.
* If the user can see, he can take a print screen. If he can take a
print screen he can recreate your image into his computer. Maybe spend
to much time with that can be disapointer.
* Water marks still is one the best ways to keep your images under
some control. It is simple, easy, and make more hard to someone call
himself as author. But, with gimp or photoshop, a dediced user can
remove your water marks too =(.

--
 O Blaine - What the developing
 /|\ should'nt have been