Contact grabber class working for yahoo mail only.

Hello All!

I am using Contact grabber class for importing Yahoo, Gmail ,MSN
addressbook. It's working fine on local machine with WAMP(except for
Orkut and MSN) but not for live site(yahoo works) with LAMP.

I want the class to work for Gmail case.

Is there any extra option settings needed using curl_setopt function?

Is it required to use CURLOPT_CAINFO optionn  using curl_setopt
function for SSL verification?

Is there any requirement ti modify file or folder permission on live
server for Contact grabber to work for Gmail case?