Re: Switch btw https and http and .htaccess configuration

Well, i figured out the mod_rewrite but can't figure out the
appropriate way to redirect some url's to be https and others http.
What i did i wrote a class to be included in every script to check the
headers before execution and change them appropriately.So the class
will check the port and scheme and do a redirect. It was the long way
to go but atleast it is expandable. I'm still open to better suggestions.

Thanks for your assistance

Njau Ndirangu

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "njau_ndirangu"