Re: How to get the latest news.

I have done enough on these feed readers. Please let me know how can
i help you?

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, abhishek jain <ejaincom@...>
wrote:

> Hi Gayatri,
> Thanks for replying , i also had some idea that i will have to use
some kiind of RSS reader , but i am not sure from where will i get
the Feeds, i have searched the net and cannot get the Feed sites.What
i get a link and the title and nothing more than that . can anyome
tell me from where i can get the Feeds.