Re: Manuel's MIME Parses - get date

Hello,

on 01/21/2008 11:25 AM Max Frigge said the following:
> Thanks for the quick answer... but I just realised
> that I have a little spelling mistake in my mail.
>
> I want to access the date not the data.  :-) *ups*

Yes, I forgot to make it return the message date.

I just uploaded a new version that returns the message date and also
decodes the names of e-mail addresses in message headers that may have
been encoded for using 8 bit characters or other special characters.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

PHP professionals looking for PHP jobs