RE: HOW DO I CREATE A LOOP CRAWLER?

Hi Rob,

I think I have an idea why I think it is not working
with a larger array. I believe everything is working
fine but to the human eye there is the problem because
the output is confusing. It echoes the same result
multiple times when it should do so once for each
interception. Do you have an idea how to fix it? I am
thinking instead of outputing the result as key and
value to simply count and give I or 0 for each row.
What do you think?