Re: Re: selling b2b trading marketplace script (b2b trade script like alibaba.com)De

Nice sentiment Mawurob but Open source doesn't always mean free plus
unless you are independently wealthy it takes money to live and eat...

More power to you Nadir, I hope you make a fortune for your hard work in
the open marketplace...