RE: Re:calling javascript file in php

This isn't really a PHP question, it's an HTML/JS question.  Without the
code, it's going to be impossible to figure it out exactly, but this isn't
exactly the place for it either.

That said, my first order of business would be to confirm the JS file is, in
fact, being loaded, and then make sure all the fields you are validating
have the same names in both files (or that the actual JS code takes it into
account)...  but impossible to discern without the code.

-D. Israel
dan@xxxxxxxx
http://www.customcodebydan.com