How to hide path ? Need help for security in E-commerce site.

Hi All,

I need help to hide path in address bar as when user click on category
and the next page opned with products, but in address bar everything is
coming...can i hide it ? If yes, please help me.

Also need help how to secure e-commerce site as much as intermediate
developer can do.

I hope, I have explained my probs.

waiting for quick response...

will be thankfull to all of you.