Re: Shopping cart

The 3d thing, you can do a collection of sequence rotation photos in <=> and
/v\ ..
or really upload a 3d file svg or something else

Remember the fact of  use special 3d files can be to complex to the user who
will upload the products into your base. The sequence of photos are more
easy for then to fill. By other side if you receive a 3d file you can do
better effects.

--
    O        Blaine - What the developing
    /|\        should'nt have been