Re: need help with a shipping module_ wow not even a response?????

Hi Carlos,

I have preparing site for CRE loaded free shipping module demo for
you and the others who interest with it.

The url is http://www.getime.net/creloaded/

Shipping configuration on the admin:
- Country of Origin : US
- Allow Free Shipping : True
- Free Shipping For Order Over : 50.00
- Provide Free Shipping For Orders Made : national
- Shipping Estimator : True

Shipping Module Active:
- Free Shipping (The module).
- Flat Rate
- Per Item

Payment Module Active:
- COD
- Check
- Transfer

If you want test for different configuration to make sure it work,
just let me know through YM and time you available for online
(please include your GMT time) so I can doing online assist and we
can doing further discuss.

Thank you,

Fajar Dhumadi