Re: Displaying the count

In the missing person table, each record has the data of the agency
that entered the missing person, their telephone number and agency
name (that is part of each record)

ORI is  their NCIC assigned identifier

Each record has a total of  132 fields in them

Since the datbase contains certian personal information, I am not
able to give you full
details of the contents of the database  since the record also
contain some personal
information of the person that is missing....  The live database
information is located
on a secure part of the website and only certain persons can obtain
the record that
they query on

Ken