Calling multiple stored procedures.

Hi All,

    We have written code for multiple functions in php.In the functions we are using stored procedures calls.First we called a stored procedure,retrived values.To retrive values from second stored porcedure we need to close the previously opened connection and then execute the second stored procedure.

    But  actually we are using  remote MYSQL DB.Due to the closing/opening of  DB connection ,it is taking so much to execute our application.

    We need an alternaive method to avoid close/open connection each time for each strored procedure call.

If any one knows a solution, please help us.

Thanking u all.

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html