Re: when exec() call is done?

I thought that was the case, but it seemed like it was moving on before
things were complete on the exec file. I actually ended up doing this a
different way: I have the php part writing everything to a batch file
(will be a shell script when I change to a real server....I finally won
a battle with our pro-M$ network consultant! Wooohooo!) then executing
the batch file. The last line of the batch file will call another php
script that deletes the .bat and alerts the user (if he hasn't lost
patience) that his process is done. Does this sound insane?

~~fd