question about tracking

my question is about tracking the previous page.

there is a form(ex=subscribe.asp) which is an asp page where users
can sign up for newsletters. this asp file calls a php file in the
form action which i have written and this php file processes
information user entered and inserts to the database. this works
fine. in the website there are numerous pages from which a user can
click on an image and be redirected to subscribe.asp and fill in the
form.

I need to know which page the user was before subscribe.asp ex =
aboutus.asp, contactus.asp etc.

please provide the code by which i will be able to track the source
of the previous page.

NOTE = The form page can only be an asp file as i am using a cms
which does not support php files due to this the form page will only
be an asp file

thanks.