Re: How to update a mysql table after certain hours?

A easy way to do something like that is use a field with date and before
read the table make some update with the now() mysql native function inside
de where restriction

something like
update people set people.status = "logout" where ( now() -
people.timeenter) > 2000

--
    O        Blaine - What the developing
    /|\        should'nt have been