Re: filling in form with for loop

I understand     but I was just letting you know that I made
a database  with only one room   Room 6  with my name in it
and was able to   display a table with   1 thru 5  and  7 through 12
with blank text boxes  and    room  6  had my name listed  with the
hyperlink

I also noticed   that    <table>    </table> was missing from
the code you lised      having  <table>      and   </table>

my table displayed on my screen in a vertical display....

without the  <table>   and  </table>    it just scattered it all
the screen

Ken

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "perfectsolution1" <drshea@...>