Better way to access Yahoo Groups

Hi everyone,

Since we all use Yahoo Groups to receive messages from this
group, I thought I would let you know about a free service I
found called Grouply. It is the best way I've discovered to
access messages from all my Yahoo Groups. You can use this
link to sign up:  http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=4047
.

I am a member of so many groups that I found it very
difficult to keep up with all of them. Grouply makes it
easy. You can search and browse across all your groups at
once and even view a cross-group event calendar. You can
have one Smart Digest email (which I love) sent to you at
the end of each day that summarizes what's going on across
all your groups, highlighting what's interesting to you and
hiding what's not.

I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I
thought it would also be helpful for others. Enjoy!