Re: how to use asp tags in php file

You can't make ASP and PHP parse the page.  The handler in Apache will send
the file to one or the other, but not both.  You can retrieve the post
variable and get variables using PHP, regardless of what kind of file posts
to that page.  Just stick with the PHP in the PHP page and ASP in the ASP
page.