How to avoid the text box value to be printed when I click on IE Browser refresh button?

I would appreciate if someone could throw some light on this issue.

  I have a form with a text box and a submit button. When I click on the submit button, I am able to echo the text box value in PHP. The problem is I am also able to echo the original text box value even when I click on the IE Browser refresh button.

  The question is how to avoid the text box value to be printed when I click on IE Browser refresh button.

  Note: I am echoing the text box value on the same form.