maximum size of array

Hi I am using php for mathematical calculations like Matrix inversion
and other Matrix manupulations so obiously i need to know the maximum
size of php array.
I read the page .. and found at least some one is also facing similar
problem.

I have created a 3D array and I need to create higher order of array
for matrix calculations. I had problem in 3D array. PHP workes fine
during calculation. However it forges the data in that array after
calculation. To be specific i have following example
Let

if i was to set $i=1 and then $i=2 later then PHP only remembers the
value when $i=2 and forgets when $i=1.

Remeber that $A is a big matrix of order about 30*150*150 !

will you solve this problem for me please.