Re: Discussion forum

hai there are many forums but among those the best in terms of support is
   www.phpbb.com

  there is aslo vbulletin but it is commercial

  bhupal medishetty
  http://php-script-download.blogspot.com/

gangadhara prasad <ngprasad20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi ,

I need to use Discussion Forums. So, many discussion forums are there. Can you suggest me best one.

Thanks,

Gangadhar.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html