Re: Echo Syntax

DCL?!?!  OMG!  VAX/VMS... that's what I grew up on.  I know what you mean with the
quotes.  I hated that way you had to multiply quote things... to get quotes output
correctly.  I used to be able to code DCL in my sleep!  I miss VMS because it had so many
things going for it (particularly security)... and file versioning.  Oh well... back to my
Linux/OSX/Solaris/AIX/HPUX.