RE: Question about XML

What if I try to change the content of the XML file, say english Marks?

Emrah

From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of abhishek jain
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:31 PM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Question about XML

Hi,
Further to the discussion , the XML is like data preserver , imagine if you
need to give the details of the students of a class to a diff. person and if
you have more than one parameter like ,
name
age
class
section
marks-english
marks-maths
marks-science
and so on.
You can not do via a simple method you need XML file,
what i do is create an XML on a predefined schema format and take this file
onto a diff place/computer and i than took info out of this XML file.
This is the prime work of XML file,

Pl. ask questions for more explanation.
thanks
--