RE: Echo Syntax

Hi Rob,

I found the same example in Facebook examples, quoted as below;

$invfbml = <<<FBML

<fb:name uid="$user" firstnameonly="true" shownetwork="false"/> Atatürk'ün
Sözleri uygulamasýný ekleyip kullanmanýzý tavsiye ediyor!

<fb:req-choice
url="http://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=$appapikey&next=$sNextUrl";
label="Atatürk'ün Sözleri" />

FBML;

I think this <<<FBML is the opening quote and the one in the end is the
closing quote as it would be in the following example (to tell the truth I
have never tested the code in  the following format);

$invfbml = "<fb:name uid="$user" firstnameonly="true" shownetwork="false"/>
Atatürk'ün Sözleri uygulamasýný ekleyip kullanmanýzý tavsiye ediyor!

<fb:req-choice
url="http://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=$appapikey&next=$sNextUrl";
label="Atatürk'ün Sözleri" />";

Also, I have seen an if code as below for the first time;

                Ýf () :

endif;

I think the it is the same logi. Am I right?

Best,

Emrah