Tracking pages using php

Hi

I have a common form page where a user submits an enquiry
ex: enquiry.html

This enquiry.html will call a php file called processing.php in the
form action for processing the enquiry and inserting into database.

There are many ways a user can reach enquiry.html for example from
aboutus.html contactus.html etc

My question is how can the processing.php file track which was the
enquiry from enquiry.html

This would help me to keep track of the source of enquiry.html

Any help will be greatly appreciated.