Looking for recent grad types for Jr. Level PHP Developer opportunity

To all newbie PHP people, my favorite and most long-term client is
looking to add onto a group of 10 PHP designers programming business
applications. This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity at one of the
most respected CRM firms, beginning at an Associate Consultant level
and growing from there. The company provides tons of training and
certifications, significant growth in your technical skills (stuff to
make your resume sparkle), great benefits package and employee stock
program, limitless advancement opportunities, and is located in the
most beautiful city in Texas. Austin! Computer-guru central.

We're looking for recent grads or soon to be's with some background in
PHP. Of course it's nice if you have some experience with things like:
DHTML, JavaScript, Apache, CSS, TTP, PERL, SQL, XML, ASP.NET, or
VB.NET; but PHP is the main interest. Other than that, you need to
enjoy working with others, learning from others, be ready for
advancement, and have a high work-ethic level.

If this sparks your interest, please give me a call at 512-347-3484,
or email me at courtney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you'd like to check my
company out more, we're at www.coolhires.com. I really do hope to hear
from you soon. And thank you for your time.

Courtney Konarik
Coolhires, Ltd.
Austin, Texas