Re: PHP-Ajax e-book

hello justice
  try this site http://www.fpdf.org/
  it has got many tutorials

Justice <amijufa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear Krishna,

Much thanks for that link.

Do you know where I can get another e-book which details PHP, Ajax and PDF? Or anyone who can show me how to open pdf files within a php/ajax page?

regards,
Justice

Krishna Srikanth <krishna.srikanth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I found a link to an e-book "Beginning Ajax with PHP" from
http://www.sharearchives.com/index.php?p=files&id=122

Hope this would be useful.

- Krishna Srikanth
and any attachments. Thank you

Head IT Section
Bank of Tanzania - Arusha Branch.
P.O. Box 3043
Arusha.
'' Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get them, get them right, or they will get you wrong.'