Folio Flat File

Hi Guys

I have a program running from a CD-ROM and it's in folio view. I want to
move this program on to the web but the data is in a folio flat file with
all the folio mark-up  and defination tags. I want to be able to read this
.fff file to a relational database and keep the tree view as is. The data in
this file are the Statutes Laws and Regulations so they are arraged by
volume,chapter and sections within chapters. Does anyone know a software I
can use to convert this fff file to xml or to a delimited file or if anyone
knows how to pass this file to mysql please assist me. I can write the code
to walk down the tree and put the data into diffirent tables but the file is
not clean and it's a huge file of wich it will take me forever if I try to
manually put in the delimiters.

I had of the next page software that can export this file to a different
format but I can not seem to find it, and Next Page has stopped supporting
it.

Please help if you can.

Wonder