Re: What are the requirements to send SMS from website?

On 13/09/2007, Mikeala Santiago <merosansarma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Dear Friends,
>
> I want to know clearly about SMS Sending from Website to worldwide
> mobile users. Please, Let me what are the requirements and scripts.
>
> Thank you,
> Santiago

If you do have a connection to the Mobile Company SMSC you will need
download a SMPP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMPP) Class for connect that.
Or other valid opcions is to use an API of the Mobile Company.

I have write  this Class for send WAPPUSH (
http://cesars.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3968.html), but for use this
class you'll need to have access to the Mobile SMSC server.

Best Regards
--
Cesar D. Rodas
http://www.cesarodas.com/