Re: what to do to send SMS from a website?

On 9/11/07, Imran <imransaieen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
>  There is a need to send and receive SMS from a PHP based website to/from
>  mobile phones. Which PHP software should be used to make it working?
>
>  Thanks for your knowledge sharing,
>  Imran

Hi Imran,

sipgate offers a XML-RPC API for their services (including SMS) and I
wrote a PHP wrapper for this API. The wrapper is not finished yet, but
SMS sending works fine.

If you open an sipgate Account at sipgate.de (instead of
sipgate.co.uk) you can send fax as well.

Link to my wrapper class: http://tools.assembla.com/sipgateapi
Please check out http://tools.assembla.com/svn/sipgateapi/branches/stable/

I try to fix the class in /trunk this evening ;-)

Chris