php+mapserver+postgis

Hi all, i want to know, if some of you have done some app using php+mapserver+postgis, if you, could u send me a basic example? i'm trying to start in GIS tech and need an example from insert the information in the database to get back that information and show it with mapserver (using php too).

Well thanks for your help and sorry for my english ;-)