Re: get_resolution

It seems to be overkill to use javascript/php/cookies to center stuff when you can do it painlessly with proper CSS:

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/center.html

Alligator_666
http://www.vicxsite.com/

Roland Parijs <uhibullura@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  Dear All,

 I have a page in php which I wanted to have centered in all resolutions. I have used a script which I fouund on the Internet called get_resolution.php. It uses javascript to determine the client resolution and puts it in a cookie, then php will red the cookie and puts it in a variable which I can use to calculate the left and right margin. It works perfect, but somtimes and on some machines I get the blanco page of get_resolution,

 Any one any idear why this happens?
 The script can be found on
 http://www.phpbuddy.com