Combo Box Change selection How to for Php

Hi.
what i am trying to do in java script, say on one form or four forms, is to have the combo box selection of the continents change which area of the globe
a user chooses, with mouse over image and text description on this, and then another form, for my country, under that area of the globe. another form for
the disability, and another form, for the services for that region, and a go button, or some other text, and when the user clicks on that takes them say
to the asia pacific, australia, hearing impaired, and public transport for example.
then on that page, have a image, maybe of the service on that page, and also, need say another form, underneath for navigation, say back to the home page,
the same region, or a different region.
hope that makes sense.
cheers Marvin.

Check out my home page at  http://startrekcafe.stevesdomain.net.
We are the Borg! You will be assimalated! Resistance is futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpion