Re: Plz help / giv some resources about custom URL structure

This is not a PHP questing, it is about Wordpress config question

Put in

 Custom, specify below
path_name_you_what/%postname%

In my blog (www.cesarodas.com) I put this /%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%.html

Also when you save you config you will need to create and ".htacess" file
for your apache web server