PAYPAL problem :- Not adding the shipping amount if currency is CHF

Hi PHP Experts,

  I have come up with a problem with PAYPAL integration in my project.
  I have choosed the currency as CHF  (swiss frank).

  I have posted amount and shipping amont properly.

  But When It is going to paypal
  It is showing only amount ( its not including the shipping amount)

  This problem do not occur if i choose currency as USD or CAD or any other.

  I have attached the screen shots. Please Help Me.

  with CHF currency :-

  With USD Currency:-

Thanks & Regards...