From: Roshan Shahare <roshan.shahare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nic pune <nicpune2006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 12:07:45 AM
Subject:  soap + PHP

Hi ALL,

  I have windows application on my local Client.

  from this application I want to call a php page on some website. And that Page will return a xml file to that windows application.

  How should i do this?

  Please suggest the different ways to do this.

Thanks & Regards...
  Roshan....................

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional