Re: email verificator

Hi!

I think my English isn't very good too, so what I understood is that you
want too see if foo@xxxxxxx is an valid email, not validate the syntax, I
think you want to know if FOO is a valid user from VAR.com.. right?

If I am right answer me and I will publish here the code. It is not very
hard and of course I will disclaim the code of my solution.

--
Cesar D. Rodas
http://www.cesarodas.com/