RE: Error I dont understand

The code you have here isn't really enough to see what the problem is.

The error you point to is a problem with the $result variable, not what
follows.

From: teacherweeks [mailto:teacherweeks@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 1:45 PM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Error I dont understand

I am getting an error on a line of code that I don't understand and I
am hoping that someone can explain it to me. I will include the error
and line of code that it is telling me is the problem.

Weeks

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource.

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){
// Increment the total cost of all items
$totalCost += ($row["qty"] * $row["itemPrice"]);