Re: Language Translation help me urgent

In message <850540.98933.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gangadhara
prasad <ngprasad20@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>  Hi,
>
>        My problem is language translation. My requirement is, I have one site
>“Test.com” in English. I want to convert from other language. For example see
>this site: http://elxis.org/
>
>  Please give me some suggestions to develop in php and mysql. And also suggest
>is there any language translation editors converting from one language to other.
>
>  Please help me urgent.
>
>  Gangadhara Prasad.

You have had some replies, some of which told you about language
translators, and some of which told you about multi-lingual programs.

In my local areas, there are a number of people who use various language
translators.  I have not seen anything that I would consider using on a
web site.  The reason is this.  A translation program can only give you
a guide as to what the text means, but cannot be anything like accurate.

As a test, try putting some text into any language translator, translate
it to another language, then translate it back again.  It just doesn't
work.

The technology is not yet available.

I took your original text, above, translated it English to Spanish, then
Spanish to English - and you get:

"Hi, My problem is translation of the language. My requirement is, I has
I surround "Test.com" in English. Desire to turn of the other language.
For example it sees east site: http://elxis.org/ Please déme some
suggestions to become php and mysql. and also suggests is any editor of
the translation of the language there that turns from a language to
another one. Please urgent Ayúdeme. Gangadhara Prasad."

I would not consider this to be acceptable text on any of my, or my
clients, websites.  You need a translator!  A human one...

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia
http://www.hotcosta.com/comm_1.htm