Insert/delete works - more than one person working on same file

I dont have good experience with PHP and MYSQL. I created a small data
base for the company. My database doesn't handle any transactions.

I dont check anywhere - Commit and Rollback... I have been reading
about this lately. Although I make use of insert/update/delete
statement.

I was wondering if more than one person is logged on and working on the
same file, how will insert/update/delete work.

I know I am asking some silly questions, but can somebody clear my
doubts?

Thanks