Designing a Web Gallery for a website

Hai,
     My name is Srihari Now I am engaged in creating Webgallery.I
kindly request you to express your Ideas over designing a webgallery
and my basic requirements are
            1.All the images in a folder should be taken to display
            (thumbnail will be in other folder)
            2.There should be link for previous and next image
            3.rating should diplayed in thumbnal also
            4.Possible to leave comments for a image by viewer

         Try to provide complete design of this system
         plz help me if you have any code relevant to this please
provide.....
                           Thank you