Re: Code or Support For .gif files to .3gp file convertion

Thanks Mr. Cesar Rodas

I had tried in linux to change the gif file to 3gp now the problem i
am facing that i am using 3 party server so i cant use the linux
command in the script so can i use the ffmpeg-php in my web site apart
from installing in the php since the  server is also third party we
cant make change inthe 3 arty server
regards satyendra shrote